Oct 7, 2011

THANKS(giving)

there is MUCH to be thankful for this year. . . . .
i am at the mercy of others words and voices to say what i want to say as my heart swells in my throat and i cannot speak. . . . .
Most human beings have an almost infinite capacity for taking things for granted. Aldous Huxley
To be fully alive, fully human, and completely awake is to be continually thrown out of the nest.
Pema Chödrön
so in that same breath. . . .
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy;
they are the charming gardeners
who make our souls blossom.
Marcel Prous

and believe on some level that 

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Albert Einstein


when i started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around
Willie nelson

Every moment, every day i am thankful for my circle
my family, friends, lovers and teachers


MISFITSTUDIO WILL BE OPEN FOR THE LONG WEEKEND
ALL CLASSES, ALL PRIVATE SESSIONS, ALL YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment