Jul 15, 2011

ONE YEAR



WOW ITS BEEN A YEAR
TIME REALLY MOVES. . . . .

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO ALLLLLLLLLL OF YOU WHO MADE THIS YEAR SO MEMORABLE
, SO POSITIVE AND ACTUALLY HAPPEN
I COULDN'T HAVE DONE ANY OF THIS WITH OUT YOU AND YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT

THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE STUDENTS WHO CONTINUE TO INSPIRE, TO MY AMAZING SUPPORT TEAM OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY, TO ALL OF MY TEACHERS, PAST AND PRESENT TO THE SPECIAL LITT
LE SPARKLES IN MY LIFE, AND EVERYONE WHO HAS INSPIRED

I am forever grateful for all of you!!! MISFITSTUDIO is such a success and joy and it is only because of you!

So much love and energy
xo


By choosing to believe in my capabilities and committing myself to achieving my goals, I am here. Every day I look for inspiration, work on overcoming challenges however they may arise, and practice being in the moment and living with light
It is that, that has allowed me to be right here, right now, enjoying what a year feels like. Who knows where this journey will lead, we don't get to know the ending, but I encourage you to jump into life, enjoy the ride, and let your unshakable resolve carry you through

TO HELP CELEBRATE, KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR GROUPON NOW!

MISFITSTUDIO and some group classes will be goin for a bargin!!!
check out the link, explore the new GroupOn
http://www.groupon.com/greater-toronto-area/

No comments:

Post a Comment